Recently, I volunteered to write a post for a friend's blog. The topic..."Parenting." (Who can't comment on that topic, even if you don't consider yourself a "writer."
Now, I love to write, but don't consider myself the "world's greatest writer" either. I do it for the pure pleasure of it. It's the best way for me to get my thoughts (and sometimes, emotions) out.
I was super-excited to be volunteering for this project! Parenting~Writing! Both of which I LOVE!!! So why is it, I suddenly drew a BLANK when I got to the computer!?!? 6 days till the deadline, 5 days, 4 days, and on and on. The day before...finally, after writing and rewriting about three times, I came up with something I considered "acceptable!" (And my friend, she LOVED it!) I felt like I was rambling, and, typical of me, going off-topic.
So if you wish to check it out, it should be up in the next few days, BUT you have to go to her site to read it, it won't be posted here! http://sheilasheart.com
Take a peek, it's a great site! Encouraging, inspirational, fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment