2.06.2014

-Follow your Passion.

What is stopping you from your passion? Whether you do it for the money or purely for the love of your passion, whatever it may be, what is stopping you? Why aren't you giving something towards your passion each and every day?

Even if it's only a few minutes focusing on your passion, why not dedicate a bit of time to it? You'd be amazed at the difference it makes. Five minutes, ten minutes. Do it. Try it. See what happens. I promise you, you will want to devote more time to it each and every day. 

One of my passions happens to be photography...and I shoot nearly daily. When I don't shoot, I have withdrawals. I always have to shoot something, anything. And if I am not shooting, I am looking at other photographer's work or learning something new in Photoshop or LightRoom. I guess you could say I am nearly addicted to my passion. Not a bad thing. 

Passion inspires you to do more, to do better. Passion pushes you. Follow your passion. Go for it. Try it out. Each day. Do it. What do you have to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment