6.17.2013

~Blog More?! Huh?

So I've been thinking...a lot. Maybe in all my free time, I ought to blog more, yeah. More. Cuz I haven't got anything else to do but blog away.And then I think, if I do blog more, maybe I will get more readers? Huh? Seriously? I doubt it's that easy. Nothing is this fast-paced world of technology is EVER that easy. I mean seriously. What am I thinking? Easy. Yeah. Right.

First off, free time is scarce for me. With all the titles I hold....well, let's just reiterate, I rarely have free time and when i do...I am exhausted. Who has time to think about blogging...and more blogging?

Second off, I haven't got that many exciting things to blog about? Or do I? Hmmmmm......maybe I do. It's all just hidden away and if I could get that free time, I could blog about 'em. 

Yeah. That's it. I'm going to schedule some free time....just to blog. Yeah. Scheduling free time. An interesting concept.....is free time supposed to be scheduled? I mean, doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of it being free (time?) 

Well, whatever. This was one boring post....more exciting stuff to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment