....When you desire something so desperately? How hard will you work to get it? How many obstacles will you jump through to obtain it?
....Change. Yet. Again. Seems every time something good comes my way.....a door opens, drama surrounds me. Anyone else relate?
Working hard to achieve my dream(s.) Persistence and yeah, patience, as hard as that patience thing is....I have to have it. I want it. Self-employment, freedom. No longer asking "Mother May I?" Or more like, "Supervisor, May I?" Dreams. Passions. Pursuing them. Are you pursuing yours? What would you sacrifice for your dream(s)? Money? Time? Sleep? I am sacrificing a lot of sleep....and free time.
Holding down a nearly full-time job while working nearly every weekend as well to build a business......that's a sacrifice. Staying up late......lack of sleep.....that's a huge (HUGE!) sacrifice on my part. I LOVE sleep!
Building a business takes time. A whole lot of time. Trust me. It takes more than I ever thought I could give. It puts me way outside my comfort zone. But...I want this. Badly.
Can you see your dreams vividly? Do you think about them constantly? (I do.) Can you see yourself achieving your dreams....not necessarily all the hows...but can you see yourself doing it? Dream big.
Dreams aren't just for children. Life is short. Go after them. Whatever they are, no matter how big nor small. Get 'em!
No comments:
Post a Comment