7.12.2013

...True Friendship.

I'd like to start by saying this: True Friendship - and when I say "true," I mean "true," is a rare gem, something that doesn't come often in life.

On one hand nearly, I can count the number of people - outside of my family - that I consider a true friend. Someone I can go to at any time, someone I completely trust with whatever I say. Someone that is there to laugh with me and to cry with me. Someone that continues to stand in my corner....and cheer me on....even when I don't feel like going on. Someone that doesn't tell me what I WANT to hear but what I NEED to hear. Someone who I would trust with my life......there for each other....always no matter what.

Those friends, those real friends, are so hard to find. I love those friends that "get me." They know who I am and what I am thinking, sometimes even before I do. And when you are uncertain of something in that friendship, to be able to talk it out....and make sure each other is okay and on the same page, without being afraid of hurting each others' feelings. Yeah. That's real friendship. 

I am thankful for each of you. Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment