7.09.2013

..New Beginnings.

As an Air Force Brat, for the first 18 years of my life, I did nothing but move, on average every four years. As a child, I didn't really appreciate it....I mean who wanted to make new friends with each move. But let me tell you this: With each move and each unpacking, it was like an extra Christmas. Not that you didn't know what was packed when you left.......but opening those boxes...wow! New beginnings! New house. New base! Completely Awesome! Right. Always the excitement, despite not appreciating the lifestyle as a child.

As a BRAT, I find it a challenge to stay in any one location for very long. I find I get bored quite easily. Okay, after a few years, been there done, that...what's next? 

The urge to move, the urge for change is CONSTANTLY within me. Home is where ever I am at. I live for change. I need a change of scenery, a change of employment desperately. I feel so trapped....and I don't know how to get out except to be patient and keep working towards my goal(s.)

Time. Patience. Change. Soon. Impatience. Don't wanna do the same thing anymore. When it's time for change, it's time for change. It's impossible to squash the urge. 

I am ready for new beginnings. Pursuing my passion full time = fulfillment. New scenery would be fantastic as well. But not possible. 

I miss the days of moving around. And as a child/teenager, I promise you I would have never thought I'd say it. It wasn't until I was an adult that I truly grew to appreciate the new beginnings I got every four years or so....give or take a couple of years. It's phenomenal to discover and live in so many places.

Ready for the next new beginning...and trying to be patient for it to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment