1.07.2014

Recently, I had not only my palms read but my cards as well. I was absolutely shocked at the things she knew about me...so specifically. She was incredibly detailed and really got me to thinking.  About a lot of things. Seriously. How did she know so much? Am I that readable? Do I need to put on my poker face?

I went in with an open mind...completely ready to hear what she had to say. And she said a lot, in such a little time. Things confirmed that I need to continue to work towards. She confirmed that I am on the right path; that I shouldn't give up and keep moving, despite any distractions that may come my way, despite the negativity around me.

We all have distractions. We all have adversity. The thing is: How do you manage it? How do you deal with it?

We're a week into the new year and I am ready for new things. A Newer Me. Changes are coming. Get on board or get off the train.




No comments:

Post a Comment