9.14.2013

----Dreams vs. Reality. The Constant Conflict.

I recently read a horoscope of sorts. Not the every day generic horoscope you find in the daily newspaper or in your in-box, but a different sort of "horoscope." An incredibly detailed "horoscope." Let me add a disclaimer here that I typically put very little credence into horoscopes;they are generic, they are entertaining. 

What I read was based on my birthdate (month, date and year) naturally as horoscopes are. It alluded that often my dreams create a conflict with my reality, which in turns creates a depression and struggle of sorts. Reading that hit me like a ton of bricks. I mean seriously....it explained a few things.

Having dealt with depression in the past, I am closely in-tuned to my emotions. I know the signals when I am reaching that temporary "low." It doesn't last long, maybe a day, maybe two. And I know what to do to pull myself back up out of it.

This "horoscope" statement really got me to thinking. How to I make the two work together? I have always struggled with the past and the present....they seem to collide together. And some of my dreams, are just that. Dreams....not any that could ever come to reality. How do you find the peace with that? And still dream....but without the conflict. I'll let you know....when I figure it out. Till then......let it all collide.  

No comments:

Post a Comment