9.11.2013

{Have you Dreams}

Someone once asked whether or not I dream. I say, "Define Dream."

Everyone dreams at one point or another in their life. Some dreams are obtained, while others lie long forgotten.

Those forgotten dreams lie deeply embedded in your soul. Nagging at you to break free. It may seem that they are forgotten but subconsciously, they are always there, a part of you.

Forgotten dreams need to be re-birthed. You will feel better for it, if you follow your heart. Trust me on this one.

Recently I said that much of my life is not how I pictured it would be in my latter years of high school. My big dream was to graduate in Italy...head off to college in Perugia (Italy.) And live and work in Rome. I wanted to work for the USO, right down the street from the Vatican City, St. Peters Square. Oh the dreams I had then. I won't say I am discontent with the way my life is now. I've got many things to be thankful for....some things I'd never even imagined. But these dreams are still in me....deeply embedded. Oh the part about college in Italy....I'm okay with that, it won't ever happen, I'm a bit too "old" for that. But to live there again...that's a dream that will never subside as long as I live.

Dreams are important. Some dreams are just that. Dreams. Others are meant to be worked towards and lived out.

Pick up those forgotten dreams. Rediscover your dreams. Create new ones. Don't let them go. Do whatever it takes to achieve them. No regrets in life. Live life to the fullest.

2 comments:

  1. Kind of tough to change the past! Joy keep up the great attitude and lets see some more of your cool photos!

    Sergey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -Thanks, Sergey. I am a work in progress, as we all are. I will have some phenomenal stuff coming in about two weeks. NOPI Nationals, Baby!! Woo Hoo! Media. Yeah. Cuz I rock like that. (Oops, did I say that out loud. LOL!!!!

      Delete