1.01.2012

New Year......New Things

January 1st, 2012...two-thousand-and twelve?!? Where did two-thousand-and-eleven go? The years fly by, with no consideration for us! What are your plans for 2012? Mentally, I have been creating a list of things I want to do in my lifetime, some are simple and others more complex. I wonder how many I will be able to achieve in this new year?


I am not a believer in making new years resolutions, as a month into the year, they always seem to go by the wayside. The excitement of new years eve is over......we're back into a regular routine of work, family, school, and life. 


Each year should be better than the last.....do something for yourself. Find a new hobby, re-enjoy an old one. Make time for your family and friends. In such a fast paced society, sometimes we get so busy, we don't leave time for the important things.


My plans this year will be to continue to focus on building relationships with my family and friends, as this is most fulfilling to me. I will also be working on my "list" and trying to accomplish as many new things as I can. (Naturally, with my camera in hand!) 


One big goal is to take less photographs, but more meaningful ones! 


**Happy New Year to all! May 2012 be the best year, yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment