Some of you may know how fashionably challenged I am. However (finally) at the young age of 36, I have somehow grown the liking of the idea of becoming more fashionable, with my clothes, and my hair, and my make up.
My latest dilemma is with skinny jeans. I, personally, think I look perfectly cute in them. I mean I do realize that skinny jeans are not just for skinny girls like me.
In my quest to become more fashionable, I picked up a pair of perfect-fitting (and perfectly comfortable, much to my surprise!) skinny jeans. My dear husband however has said I am far too skinny for my cute looking skinny jeans, so I thought to myself, why not take a poll!? I think I look perfectly "cute" - maybe not with my Converse, but with some boots? Like the ones I have on? Or some others?
Isn't fashion also about feeling comfortable and confident with what you're in?
No comments:
Post a Comment